BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, January 2, 2012

You've come a long way, baby

I can't believe how different our lives are from last year. Last year at this time we were sitting at Duke, waiting for tests and praying our brains out that Jon would make it through.

Well, he did, and he did more than just make it through. He bikes all over the place, refuses to drive the garbage to the compactor a half mile away (he prefers to walk, garbage bags and all), and he is typically the one convincing me to take the dog for an extra long walk. Not to mention we bought a house, I started school, and we found out that we are going to embark on our biggest adventure yet...

We've come a long way, baby!

PS yes I still plan to finish my Masters. Those diapers aren't going to pay for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment